You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.


To be considered a full-time student on your tax return, you must have been enrolled as a full-time student (12+ credits) during some part of each of any 5 calendar months of the year.

Ex. If the term started April 28 and ended on August 2, you would have been enrolled in “some part” of 5 calendar months.