Where’s My Refund
Check the status of your refund by clicking the links below:
- Federal Refund – You will need information from your tax return here. If you do not have it, we may have uploaded a copy on your Google Drive for you.
- State Refund – You will need information from your tax return here. If you do not have it, we may have uploaded a copy on your Google Drive for you.
Here is a list of applications we use to streamline our services for you!
- Google Drive – This is the location you will send and receive documents from me. If you already have a Gmail account, you already have a drive created. If you do not, click here for details on how to get one set up.
- Chrome Remote Desktop App – This is the application we use to log into your computer remotely to work on bookkeeping, payroll, or any other services needed. Use this link and follow the directions to set it up on your personal computer.
- QuickBooks Desktop Comparison – Need to figure out which QuickBooks Desktop version is right for your business? Use this link to decide.
- QuickBooks Online Comparison – If you have a need to run your business from anywhere, we can manage your books online. Check this link to see if there is a version that meets your needs. Remember, if we are controlling your bookkeeping, you will qualify for wholesale billing for QuickBooks Online (usually a 50% reduction in price).
Helpful tax tips and information you may need for yourself or use of third-party applications.
- Tax Tips – Stay up to date on tax advice by visiting the Facebook page created by Hill Tax, Consulting & Financial Services.
- Business Facebook Page – Please visit and like out Facebook page to stay in touch with new business events and services!
- Google Security – This is the document we put together to answer your questions on Google privacy policies, adding additional security, terms of service, as well as some additional material to read.
- Internal Revenue Service – Information available from the IRS.
- IRS Withholding Calculator – Want to know if you had enough withheld to avoid any underpayment tax penalties? Use the IRS Withholding Calculator.
- Oregon Department of Revenue – Information available from the State of Oregon.
- OregonHealthCare.gov – Here you can find all the information needed for Small Business owners to offer health insurance to employees and how to qualify for the Small Business Health Care Tax Credit.